- Date 19 Oct 2017
- Lawyer Elezaby Law Firm
- Skills Business law Skills
- Location Egypt
- Category Admiralty Law, Business
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
ElEzaby Law Firm is working on providing advice for competition protection and following up with the changed concurrent with application and enforcement of the provisions of the Competition Law, among which is the following:
- Presenting extended legal consultations regarding interpreting and enforcing provisions of Competition Law, its Executive Regulations and all resolutions related to the rights of the companies.
- Legal and procedural following up to defend the principal before Competition Protection Authority.
- Submit complaints before the Authority and professionally reply thereto.
- Following uprights of principal companies regarding completion the reconciliation procedures with the authority.
- Present detailed explanations about the provisions of law in the framework of seminars or sessions or symposiums in favor of local or foreign companies
We protect businesses in free markets in countries with legal procedures under country competition law which NCLF make the following:
- Prohibiting agreements or practices that restrict free trading and competition between businesses. This includes in particular the repression of free trade caused by cartels.
- Banning abusive behavior by a firm dominating a market, or anti-competitive practices that tend to lead to such a dominant position. Practices controlled in this way may include predatory pricing, tying, price gouging, refusal to deal, and many others.
- Supervising the mergers and acquisitions of large corporations, including some joint ventures. Transactions that are considered to threaten the competitive process can be prohibited altogether, or approved subject to “remedies” such as an obligation to divest part of the merged business or to offer licenses or access to facilities to enable other businesses to continue competing
- Commercial Franchise and Licensing
- Consumer Protection
- Commercial Agency, Distribution and Commercial Representation
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution