Mr. Samir Khalaf has joined El-Ezaby law firm in 2018 after achieved his LL.B at the Faculty of Law – Aravic Section – Cairo University, in 2011, He then obtained a Diploma in International Law, in 2014, from Cairo University and a second Diploma in Private law, in 2016, from Ain Shams University, So he holds his Master degree in Private law, in 2016.
Mr. Samir has more than 7 years of extensive experience in the legal field. He has a very strong knowledge in different fields of law Such as “Litigation &Arbitration, Contracts, local and international investment”.
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the Egyptian BAR Association since 2012.
- Have a wide Experience in local and international contracts.
- Have a wide Experience in drafting arbitration clause and submission agreement.
- Have a wide Experience in legal research and Construction Contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree: Faculty of law – Arabic section, Cairo University 2011
- Diploma of International law, Faculty of Law, Cairo University 2014
- Diploma of Private law, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University 2016
- Arabic: (Native)
- English: (Advanced)
- French: (Intermediate)