ABOUT Sameh fayeq
Mr. sameh fayeq joined El ezaby law firm in 2019, After achieved his BA degree at the Faculty of commerce – in 2012, He then became a member in Register of accountants and auditors at the Ministry of Finance, and he became a Certified Public Accountant in 2017.
Mr. sameh has more than 6 years of extensive experience in the accounting , auditing and tax fields he works as a tax and accounting consulting in many companies in different fields such as trading , manufacturing , pharmaceutical and others, Also he works as an Independent auditor in many companies.
Areas of Expertise
Have a wide Experience in many fields (accounting , auditing and tax )
- Creating accounting chart
- Examine company accounts and financial control systems
- Check that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Prepare reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Provide companies with financial analysis services
- Provide companies with Cost services for manufactured products
- Provide companies with external auditing service and auditing reports
He has a wide experience in all tax laws (vat, income, stamp, Real state) And also he can help companies in ……
- Identify tax savings in prospective acquisition scenarios
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments.
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules.
- Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change.
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities.
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues.
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies.
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities.
- Identify tax savings in prospective acquisition scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree: Faculty of commerce, 2008-2012
- Member of the Syndicate of Commercial Professions since 2012
- Chartered accountant: Ministry of Finance, 2013-2017
- Various courses in accounting, auditing, tax
- Arabic: (Native)
- English: (good)